We had a great time at the zoo today with our friends Kristin and Ashton. It was so warm and sunny that we didn't even need our coats! Ashton is just 3 months older than Isaac, and his mama is due with #2 just one week after baby J #2 is due. So fun!
Looks like you had a great time with a couple very cute kids! I so wish I could've been with you guys. Have I told you how adorable that nephew of mine is? : ) Miss you guys!
"My cousin is so cute and I miss him and I love him! I love Dee Dee and Buzz so very much." -Rylee
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time with a couple very cute kids! I so wish I could've been with you guys. Have I told you how adorable that nephew of mine is? : ) Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys could enjoy the zoo! Loved the pics.
ReplyDeleteI love the zoo, especially on a sunny day! It's so cute to see Isaac playing with another little boy! The last picture is so Isaac :)
ReplyDelete