Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not Ideal Timing. . .

This is how Todd found Isaac the other day after he had supposedly been napping in his crib for an hour. When we asked him how he got out, he proudly showed us how he would hoist his leg over one side, pull his body over, catch his feet on his mattress and carefully hop down. We were hoping to wait until this fall when things were in more of a routine with the new baby to make the bed switch. But. . .



. . .This is how Isaac is sleeping tonight. He's been in bed almost an hour, and so far we haven't heard a peep. Surely it won't stay this easy?!


4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I think Cassidy was about the same age when she climbed out of her crib. She wasn't so careful I don't think. I never saw her but I heard her hit the floor and when I went to check on her she has crawled to her door and was looking under it through the crack. She wasn't hurt, thank goodness, so it was actually pretty funny. Those kids, they are pretty clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big boy!! He is so strong and crafty. I'm sure he'll do great in his big bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boy is a budding musician for sure! Guitar in his sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I still can't believe he did this! That Isaac boy!! He is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete