Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sports Class











Isaac and his buddy Ashton are taking a sports class at the Y. Since daddy is on Paternity Leave he got to join us today. So far, they have done soccer, bowling and basketball. Not sure if he was having a diaper issue today or what, but he kept grabbing his diaper. Isaac has quite the crush on Coach Heather. Every time he does something like making a goal, he looks for her, runs across the gym and gives her a high five. So cute! I did not put the sweatband on him, that was all his idea. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! It makes me feel like I got to watch (almost) seeing pictures of the class. How totally darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I can just see Isaac giving his coach the high 5. Wish i could be there to really see it. Give him a high five from me and tell him good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is. I love the action shot of him running. -Auntie Stephie

    ReplyDelete