I am not a runner. But, I decided to sign up for a 5k as a way to push myself. All the money from the race was to support our church's orphan ministry.
I enlisted the help and running support of my 1/2 and soon to be full marathon running bro-in-law. We (really I since he was running slowly to stay with me) managed to beat our practice times by a few minutes. I wasn't last so that was encouraging! :-)
I enlisted the help and running support of my 1/2 and soon to be full marathon running bro-in-law. We (really I since he was running slowly to stay with me) managed to beat our practice times by a few minutes. I wasn't last so that was encouraging! :-)
There was also a kid's 1k, which Izy and his cousins ran in. Isaac ran the whole first lap quite fast but then decided that was enough for him. Two of his cousins finished in the top 5 or 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment