Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mama's School





We took our first visit of the year to my school today. I am teaching one day a week in 5th grade at a private school, and I truly love it. I was apprehensive about switching to private, but it has honestly kind of been a breath of fresh air. I feel like I have the time and freedom to actually connect with the kids and to be more creative with my teaching. So blessed that God led me to this job and worked out all the details.
My job share partner is the most amazing, thoughtful person I think I've ever met. She had a little table set up for Isaac and a dress she had gotten for Ruby. Both kids played non-stop with my students during recess and had a total blast. The girls were excited that they got Ruby to smile--she is a serious girl these days! Isaac played soccer and football and soaked up all the kids cheering for him. We are looking forward to our next visit!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! The kids are getting so big. Makes me sad I'm not closer to spend more time around family. Give them kisses for all of us. It is so good to hear that your new job is working out so well!
    Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete