Friday, June 5, 2009

Giving In

The term "everyone else is doing it" never rang so true for me as it does right now as I create this blog. After much coaxing and encouragement, I have finally given in. I suppose this will be a great way for family and friends from far (and near) to stay connected with what our family is up to. We'll see if my non-blogging (even though he has two for his math students) husband decides to participate in this family journal of sorts. He really is quite witty, so hopefully he'll come around and share some of his own thoughts and stories. Anyhow, I think my main draw to this was so to share more photos of my absolutely adorable, charming, melt your heart son. So, here he is. . . our day today consisted of: exploring tide pools, riding the ferry, basking in the sun, and eating sand--all with cousins of course!

3 comments:

  1. It was so fun hanging out with you, I'm so glad we could enjoy another day of sun.

    And I am SO glad you started a blog, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. It also looks like Audrey just flicked Isaac's ear! Welcome aboard. Glad to journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blog post!! Looks like a very fun day on the ferry!!

    ReplyDelete