I can't wait until he's old enough to start collecting worms and bugs. When I was little, I found and sold worms to the neighborhood boys for 5 cents. I absolutely love having a boy, although it means a lot of laundry these days!
Monday, June 22, 2009
I'm a BOY
Lately, Issac has felt the need to show us just how much of a boy he is. At church last night, he was so loud banging things that Todd had to take him in the other room. Meanwhile, Audrey pranced around carrying a purse. Today, we were trying to get caught up on yard work. Isaac thought the box of rocks, dirt, grass, bugs etc. looked like an excellent spot to sit and watch. Before I knew it, he had climbed in and taken some tastes of the rocks and dirt. Next, after a change of clothes, he opted for the pool which had about 1/2 inch of rainwater in it. He loves to get get as wet and grubby as possible.
I can't wait until he's old enough to start collecting worms and bugs. When I was little, I found and sold worms to the neighborhood boys for 5 cents. I absolutely love having a boy, although it means a lot of laundry these days!

I can't wait until he's old enough to start collecting worms and bugs. When I was little, I found and sold worms to the neighborhood boys for 5 cents. I absolutely love having a boy, although it means a lot of laundry these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you come to visit in July we will show him how to look for worms.
ReplyDeleteWith inflation I'll bet he could sell worms for fifteen cents now!
ReplyDeleteThe look on his face with the dirt on his chin, too much! I love that picture!
ReplyDeleteoh, that sweet boy!! i love the pic of him sitting in a pile of dirt. he is 100% boy :)
ReplyDeleteah, crap!! this is steph signed in as mom!! i just did the same thing on K's blog!! i'm retarded!! sorry.
ReplyDelete