



I am way behind due to being gone so much! And, when we have been home, we've been going, going, going. One thing we did squeeze in was a photo shoot for Isaac's 1 year photos. They turned out amazing. We found out about this photographer through a friend, and she was fabulous--a mom of a 1 year old herself. She was patient and relaxed, which made it super easy and fun. Check out her site if you need pictures taken: http://www.nwphotoworks.com/. You can also see all the pics from our session there under the "clients" section. I'm never going to the mall for pictures again. Although, I will probably go broke now since I don't know how I'll ever choose which prints to get!!!




Great photos and I'm glad you have to pick which ones you want. Thanks for sharing them with us. Grandma and Grandpa Jorgenson
ReplyDeleteAre you serious?? Can we say baby model!!?? They are cuter than anything I could have imagined. I want a copy of every single picture....I'm not kidding!!
ReplyDeleteBtw- in case I HAD to pick a favorite, it would be the one of him looking up at the camera with those big, beautiful blue eyes. Oh my goodness. I just can't believe how amazing they are.
ReplyDeleteor maybe the one where he is looking right at the camera...the first one on the post. Who am I kidding, I can't decide :)
ReplyDeleteDid you look at the web-site? There's about 50 more totally adorable ones!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing! I can't believe how great they turned out! He is ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!! I would love to have one (wink).
ReplyDelete