Thursday, July 2, 2009

Issac's First Year

It's hard to believe it's been a year today since our sweet boy was born. Since day one, Isaac has brought so much joy to our family and everyone around him. I knew I would love him, but words cannot describe the firm grip this little boy has on my heart. I can't wait for another year of growth and new discoveries, but a piece of me wishes he would stay my little baby forever. What a gift he is.

His current interests at 1 year old are: walking everywhere, examining rocks, climbing, playing in the water, mimicking words and giving hugs. Isaac is a delightful and friendly boy who always has a smile for anyone. He has the sweetest laugh just like his grandpa Dale had. Here's Isaac's first year in pictures.

Happy Birthday Sweet Isaac!



July 3, 2008

August, 2008

September, 2008

October, 2008

November, 2008

December, 2008

January, 2009

February, 2009

March, 2009

April, 2009

May, 2009

June, 2009

July 3, 2009

6 comments:

  1. How sweet he is! Love the 12 months of pictures, so amazing to see how fast he's grown. We all adore that little man and are so glad to celebrate with you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cheerios pic! He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute collection of pictures. He is so sweet. Hope the party was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great celebration of that adorable boy. Hard to believe but he just gets cuter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!!! After seeing that collection of absolutely adorable pictures, I have a request for my Christmas present this year....an Isaac calendar!! An entire year filled that sweet face and those big, blue eyes!! Yup, that's what I want :) So happy I could be here to celebrate Isaac's birthday!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete