Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Guy in Really Little Shorts




Todd's parents brought these old swim shorts of Todd's over a couple weeks ago. He wore them when he was about Isaac's age. They are quite stretchy, and I though it would be pretty hilarious (although completely indecent) to see if Todd could still squeeze them on. We settled for Isaac wearing them though, which was quite comical as well.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love the last picture the best - - he's really working the camera!! You better pack those for this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little man! And yes...you need to bring them this weekend, if not for Isaac, definitely for Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come back for seconds.

    Yes, definitely bring them for Todd, too. They look pretty stretchy....could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoah!!! I just realized why these shorts look so familiar to me!!........

    Ed wore the same ones on the bachelorette, but in green.

    Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very relieved you opted for Isaac...

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like a 3 year old in that middle picture, holy cow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!! Can't believe how big he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your son is absolutely adorable and he is huge!! :-)

    ReplyDelete