We had a fabulous weekend at my parent's condo up by Mt. Baker. Perfect weather, wonderful family, awesome hike. . . what a great way to spend my last weekend before heading back to the classroom!
Great pictures! The hike was a giant pain in my butt, but SO worth it. I can almost hear this faint voice singing, "the hills are alive, with the sound of music...." CLASSIC.
That was a great weekend. Although I just realized that those red shorts never made an appearance.
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures! So glad you all had such a blast!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! The hike was a giant pain in my butt, but SO worth it. I can almost hear this faint voice singing, "the hills are alive, with the sound of music...." CLASSIC.
ReplyDeleteWas so fun to be with you guys. Good family memories.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Let me know how school is going!
ReplyDeleteKeep checking the blog waiting to see if there is another update.... ;)
ReplyDelete