This year we added a visit to Pacific Place to see the snow. Definitely don't need to do that again. By the time we got out of there, we had 10 starving people and over an hour wait at every restaurant. We kept saying one more block to see what we could find. Finally, I saw a sign for "Palamino" thinking it was a quick, inexpensive Italian place. We ventured up to the 4th floor where we were met with people in suits and fancy dresses. Oops, guess I was thinking of "Pallino!" It ended up being by far the fanciest dinner Isaac has ever eaten. Quite a change from our usual food court meal.
Looking forward to more kids and more craziness as our tradition continues.
It was memorable for sure, and next year there will be another Jorgenson to make memories with us...how fun!!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely another Jorgenson....maybe a nice guy for Auntie, too. I had so much fun last night!! Love you all to pieces.
ReplyDeleterylee ses that is so cute.
ReplyDelete