Isaac loved visiting my classroom today. He was a little unsure at first, but was quickly making his way around the classroom making friends and eating kids' candy canes. He even did some dancing with one student. The cutest part was when he lined up with the class to walk to the lunch room. I'd say he's just about ready for Kindergarten, but I need another 10 years before I'll be ready for that!
Those are the cutest pictures Danielle! I remember dad taking us to school with him when we were little. Maybe, like Todd, Isaac will follow in his fathers footsteps (& mothers footsteps).
Oh my goodness how darling! Rylee thinks he looks so cute, Kyler agrees! He looks like he owns the place.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! SO cute. What day did you bring him? He's such a litte social butterfly!
ReplyDeleteNana is definitely not ready for him to go to school! Let's just keep him 18 months forever...
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest pictures Danielle! I remember dad taking us to school with him when we were little. Maybe, like Todd, Isaac will follow in his fathers footsteps (& mothers footsteps).
ReplyDelete