That was one fast month! Luke made a fun appearance at preschool today for Isaac's show and tell. My favorite comment from the class was Maxwell who said, "I like Luke's head." What a nice compliment. :) Luke slept through the whole thing. He continues to be a sweet and pretty easy baby. Still working on going longer stretches at night, but at least he's sleeping! The reality of life with 3 kids is about to hit next Monday when Todd goes back to work. It's been such a blessing to have him home with us.
Grandma showed the pictures of our grand children tonight at our Bible study home group and, maybe it's just a coincidence but, Christa said Luke had a nice looking head too. He has definitely changed since we saw him when first born-- looking forward to seeing Luke, Isaac, and Ruby soon. Love Grandma and Grandpa
ReplyDeleteHis head and everything else about him are just sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on him at Thanksgiving though I know I will have to fight for him. Love, Nana
ReplyDeleteI like his head too! I will arm wrestle you for him Nana.
ReplyDeleteFinally online long enough to see these - oh that baby is so precious and so lucky! So thankful for his sweet little self!!!
ReplyDelete