These kids have no idea how blessed they are to have Todd as their daddy.
Ruby's okay with baby brother as long as she can still play with mama's hair.
6 Days old...this is still, at 2 weeks old, what Luke does most the day--sleep. He is the most peaceful and sweet baby I think I've ever seen.
Tired but happy mama. Totally in love with this boy.
Isaac likes to lay by Luke and copy what he's doing.
Sunday afternoon, watching football.
Oh the love he has for his little brother. When he saw the baby was a brother he said, "I've always been wanting one of those."
Danice parties are a nightly event at our house.
"Mom and Dad, you are now outnumbered!" :)
"Truck or Treat" as Isaac says.
13 Days old...going way too fast already! So blessed to have this precious boy in our family.
What a darling family Danielle! Luke is so sweet. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We love and miss all of you and cannot wait to meet little Luke! Wish we didn't live so far apart. Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way.
ReplyDelete