Monday, June 29, 2015

Home Sweet Home

This is the duplex we're staying in.  To the left is the other side where some single American ladies are staying.  It's quite comfortable and well furnished.  There are little glitches though, like no water for several hours this morning.  That meant Todd had to go to his first day of work with a scruffy face.  So far, the kids have slept 10-12 hours straight each night with little signs of jet-lag.  It has been hard for Ruby though with people being so friendly and wanting her to talk to them.  Praying she warms up a bit.  It takes a super long time to upload pictures, so I may only be able to do a couple at a time.

2 comments:

  1. A nice place. Great to see the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D, I wish you would've told me you guys were all going to Malawi!! Here's some crazy info for ya--I was actually supposed to live on that left side of the duplex! Njewa was being built when I was there, but the duplexes weren't finished until a month or two after I left. I did get to see them when I went back to visit in 2008 though so it was neat to see it all being used. I love that you guys are staying there--so crazy!

    ReplyDelete