This is funny, I was just looking at another friend's blog and her kid painted herself too! Must be the 2 year old thing to do!
What a cutie!! Looks like he had a blast!! -Auntie Stephie
Interesting! I think I have seen Todd looking just like this once or twice in his life. Looks like Izy is having a great time! We are so looking forward to seeing all of you at Christmas! xoxo
This is funny, I was just looking at another friend's blog and her kid painted herself too! Must be the 2 year old thing to do!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Looks like he had a blast!! -Auntie Stephie
ReplyDeleteInteresting! I think I have seen Todd looking just like this once or twice in his life. Looks like Izy is having a great time! We are so looking forward to seeing all of you at Christmas! xoxo
ReplyDelete