Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Last year at the Pumpkin Patch I was just a few weeks pregnant with Ruby. Now here we are, our little family of 4.


Girl Cousins!


Amazing shot of all the cousins looking and smiling...thanks to uncle's dance moves.


Can you find Izy's little orange head?


Warm & snug sleeping through all the fun




Riding the Cow Train


Isaac insisted all morning that he be able to drive the tractor. He practiced saying, "Bob, can I drive your tractor?" He didn't end up asking. :)


The "Ruby Scowl"

Well...what can I say, he's all boy. He was splashing and jumping in this huge mud puddle and fell forward. He was upset for a second and then got right back to his splashing. He was really, really quite covered in mud, and it was pretty funny.
Some other kids started playing in the puddle and their mom said pretty loudly, "no, stop. Just because other kids are doing it does not mean we should." Sheesh, if you can't get wet and muddy at the Pumpkin Patch then where can you?!


What a fun, beautiful, sunny day for our annual Pumpkin Patch adventure. Though our little spot has become quite popular and was packed with people by 11:00. Auntie Stephy, we missed you sooooo much!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! That one of all the kiddos is priceless. Izy is 100% boy and I love it...muddy little guy! Glad to know I was missed. Thought about you guys all morning and wished I was there. -Auntie Stephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun day at the pumpkin patch -- especially for Isaac. If he had been in Minnesota w/ me a couple weeks ago he could have ridden in a big John Deere Tractor. He looks good in mud. Ruby looks great as always-- maybe next year she will be in the mud puddle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously fun morning, so glad we could go! You make beautiful children :-)

    ReplyDelete