First time in the ocean. Our first trip to the beach. Ruby loved it--sat in the water splashing, ate sand, went for a swim with dada. Izy mostly preferred playing in the sand, hopefully he'll get used to the water soon!
Love the pictures! You guys are so lucky! I love Hawaii!! Wish we could be there with you. It is so awesome!! Get lots of pictures and have fun fun fun! : )
Love the pictures! You guys are so lucky! I love Hawaii!! Wish we could be there with you. It is so awesome!! Get lots of pictures and have fun fun fun! : )
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time already! Enjoy your time and I am looking forward to seeing more great pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun -- just think spending a month on the beach -- WOW!
ReplyDeleteSend more pics
Grandma and Grandpa
So FUN!!! Glad you'll be able to post updates!
ReplyDeleteI am beyond jealous but happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou made it!! I'm with Dad on this one :) --Auntie Stephie
ReplyDelete