Friday, July 8, 2011

Lanikai Beach

Ruby really got into playing in the water today. She loved it!
Izy took awhile, but he finally got used to the water and did not want to leave. This beach had small waves, which was perfect for the kids.
I am having SO much fun!!!
Ruby and I went for a little swim.

Izy and I played "try to get me" with the waves.
Ruby is trying to adjust to one nap a day...she needed a little break to suck her sandy finger.
After a rinse in the ocean.
How embarrassing--my mom can't even rub in my sunscreen!

3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the pictures! The kids are adorable playing in the water! Will you guys adopt me? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, beautiful! I can just hear their glee, they look so happy...and you look so AMAZING! Seriously. Nice work. Love Ruby's open mouth look, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING these pics! Glad the kiddos are finally making their way into the ocean :) You're gonna have a tan fam come the end of this trip!! Love you and miss you all. --Auntie Stephie

    ReplyDelete