Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Chirombo

Love, love getting to do work and ministry with this guy!  Praying there's more of that in our future.  To the right is the nursery school at Chirombo.  It's just one big room with a couple of windows for light.  


This is one of four water pumps in the village.  COTN helped put these in a few years ago.  Before this, people were getting water from a river.  The water is very unclean, and kids were constantly sick from it.  I love COTN's holistic approach to care.  I'll share more soon about what they are doing for spiritual care and development in the villages.

These little girls are coming to the pump to fill their bucket.

3 comments:

  1. It is exciting to see the two of you thriving in this ministry setting. So happy you were able to all go this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy...such precious faces - all the kids are sitting with me reading this...we just prayed for sweet Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the cutest. But I've always thought that. Glad you two are enjoying serving together. :)

    ReplyDelete